Meredith Klapp Photography is a licensed, insured, tax paying business. I am currently the only accredited maternity and newborn photographer in the Valdosta area, and have experience with over 900 newborns and over 2,000 family sessions.
Family, Maternity, Babies 6 months and up, Children, and Birthday Portrait Sessions
- How to book your session date: Just select a package below, and choose the date you’d like. (Dates book out about 3-6 months in advance.)
- A $200 retainer fee is required to book your date, and the remaining balance of your package is due at the time of the session. Flexible payment plans are available.
- All outdoor sessions take place on weekdays (M-Th). Weekend dates are not available.
- Times listed are based on sunset times (about an hour before sunset for best lighting) Please ask about studio options if you prefer your session take place in the studio.
- Fun and relaxed sessions last anywhere between 30-60 minutes: Some kids (and parents 😊) might take a little longer to warm up to being photographed.
- Sessions are for immediate family only. (Grandparents can be added to family sessions for $25, but I do not offer extended family or large group sessions.)
- Returning families will receive $50 off your session! (Newborn sessions excluded)
- What to wear: After you book, you will receive a link for help with outfit inspiration and color combos that look great in photos. I also have a large collection of beautiful Mamma dresses, and little girls dresses that are available for you to borrow during your session. (For no extra fee!) Just let me know if you want to borrow anything and I will bring it to your session.
- Location: I have some favorite outdoor spots I use, but you’re welcome to suggest your own. There is a travel fee of $1.00 per mile driven over 30 from 31632.
- Prices are subject to change at any time unless your session is booked with a paid retainer fee.
- Add a cake smash and/or bubble bath to a session for an additional $50. More information about birthday sessions can be found HERE.
- Click HERE for newborn/baby’s first year prices
Forms of payments accepted are: Cash, Check, or Paypal. A detailed invoice will be sent to you after booking.